Misssing Event Cost (Event Calendar Pro + WooCommerce Tickets)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Misssing Event Cost (Event Calendar Pro + WooCommerce Tickets)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jack
    Participant

I tested this out on my dev site: hpsdev.com/bttt
    installed Event Calendar, event cost ok
    installed Event Calendar Pro, event cost ok
    installed WooCommerce Tickets, event cost missing

Barry

Hi: when a ticketing plugin is installed – be it WooCommerce Tickets, EDD Tickets, Eventbrite Tickets or whatever, the event cost field is indeed hidden. This happens to prevent confusion, but you can actually force the cost field to remain in place by adding this short snippet to your theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'tribe_events_admin_show_cost_field', '__return_true', 20 );

Does that help?

Jack
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi!

Please avoid using private replies unless you need to share confidential information such as a login or a URL that you/your client doesn’t want to be exposed (it just makes it easier for other customers to make sense of the thread) 🙂

This part helps yes. Thank you.

Awesome – glad it worked for you!

I now have another issue where we need to collect information when they buy a ticket. Any link you can point me?

This is definitely a common feature request but it’s something where – at this time – you would basically need to roll your own solution. Definitely feel free to upvote this request on UserVoice though (which we do plan on implementing).

Second part is I can’t get the sold out to work using Woot Library.

I’m sorry to hear that but I’m afraid we can’t help further with that one – Woot Library isn’t officially supported and really exists as a set of template functions/helpers on which to build your own customization.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread as it sounds like the initial issue was solved (please also note that we try hard to stick to one issue per thread, so normally it’s best to post additional issues separately).

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Misssing Event Cost (Event Calendar Pro + WooCommerce Tickets)’ is closed to new replies.