missing translations in callendar view "list"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus missing translations in callendar view "list"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    annehamberg
    Participant

in list/single-event.php
    the following section produces #tickets left [buy now] button
    yet this code seems only available in english does not get translated (no translation strings found yet).

q. where do I find the php code behind do_action ( ‘tribe_events_inside_cost’ ) so I can override it or is this a bug that will be fixed ?

code sniplet:

<div class="tribe-events-event-cost">
        <span class="ticket-cost"></span>

</div>

Geoff B.

Good evening Anne and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the missing translation.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

When translation file strings are not kicking in, it is usually caused by one of the following things:

1. Your translation files are not up to date
    2. You are using some customized translation files that have been placed in the /wp-content/languages/ or /wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder. These might not be updated and will override any other file.
    3. The strings are translated, but are considered “fuzzy”

In the first 2 cases, the solution is to update your translation files using the pot file. You can do this by using the Poedit software and heading to Catalog > Update from pot file.

In the last case, you will need to make them “unfuzzy” using Poedit.

In yor specific case, I believe the culprit is the events-tickets language file needing an update (using the pot file).

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘missing translations in callendar view "list"’ is closed to new replies.