Missing Titles on Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing Titles on Recurring Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    baynature
    Participant

We recently posted a recurring event but the title is not showing up on the Events page. Also, the title for any Event doesn’t show up on the individuals Events page. I’ve looked in single-event.php and tried modifying the calls for the_title(), including using get_the_title() but still am not seeing titles.

baynature
    Participant

I just swapped out the theme and could see the titles so it does seem to be something in the custom theme.

baynature
    Participant

Never mind, I figured it out! There was some custom code in default-template.php that was failing with the latest version of Events Calendar; I’ve replaced it.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi baynature,

Glad you found the source of your troubles! If you need anything else, please feel free to ask, but I’m going to close this thread since you managed to resolve it.

By the way if you have a minute or two, we will love it if you can write a few words for us here : http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Titles on Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.