Missing stylesheet option on Settings > Display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing stylesheet option on Settings > Display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    soapboxstudio
    Participant

Hi there,
    Similar to this thread, I am missing the 3 stylesheet select options on Events > Settings > Display

I am currently using the Enfold theme by Kriesi

Any advice as to how to deal with this?

We are ultimately looking to adjust the formatting on this page so that the Event Details are under the event description and the register form is in the first column.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    Justin

Barry

Hi @soapboxstudio,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

With regards to the missing settings, I seem to recall that Enfold includes code designed to stop you from being able to modify various settings and I strongly suspect that’s what you are running up against here – to remove those restrictions I can only suggest working with the Enfold support team.

We are ultimately looking to adjust the formatting on this page so that the Event Details are under the event description and the register form is in the first column.

Ordinarily, the event details (ie, what you currently see within the grey box) do display under the description – so I imagine your existing layout is the result of custom Enfold event templates/stylesheets.

Exactly how much of this is the result of custom template overrides and how much is due to custom styles I’m not completely sure – so, again, I’d check in with the Enfold team here and ask how to undo some of what they’ve set up: they will be in the best position to advise you how to do this safely with respect to future updates of that theme.

Regarding the registration form, this looks like something that was set up with Gravity Forms. Perhaps you could remove it from the event description and inject it into the event meta area using code like this (which could be added to your theme’s functions.php file or some other suitable place):

add_action( 'tribe_events_single_meta_details_section_end', 'do_gf_registration_form' );

function do_gf_registration_form() {
        // Obviously, you'd need to specify the correct shortcode and
        // correct set of parameters here
        do_shortcode( '[gravity_forms ...]' );
    }

I hope that gives you a steer in the right direction – do also check out our Themer’s Guide which might give some insights into how Enfold’s own customizations are set up, to help you strip some out/make further changes there.

Good luck!

soapboxstudio
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response. I was able to locate a thread on the Enfold forums:

http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/default-template-settings-missing-from-event-calendar-pro/

In playing around with this, it looks like it’ll take care of our layout issue, though we will need some additional work to restore the appropriate css to things like buttons, text links, etc.

Thanks again!
    Justin

Barry

Glad you found what you were looking for with our settings 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this topic, but of course please don’t hesitate to create new topics if we can help with any other issues in the future.

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing stylesheet option on Settings > Display’ is closed to new replies.