Missing Payment Info + Post-import event editing options

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Missing Payment Info + Post-import event editing options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jlbworks
    Participant

Hello,

I was looking through this knowledgebase article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-tickets-and-publishing-to-eventbrite/
    and noticed that on the events I had imported, I did not have the Payment info section or the options pertaining to Eventbrite association/info and event page display. I have attached a screencap of an event that I imported that has pricing and tickets already on Eventbrite.

I did try making a new event and again, the payment info options were missing. I also have noticed that any time I attempt to update/save one of these events, the radio button for ‘Register this event with eventbrite.com?’ re-marks ‘no’.

Also, since the initial import, all other attempts to import have been unsuccessful rendering the attached error.

Please let me know if it seems like something could be set up incorrectly, or let me know what I can do about this. Thank you.

jlbworks
    Participant

Has there been any response to this request that we may have missed?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry for the delay here – I reply previously, but I see that this did not save for some reason – so sorry about that!

Can you please clarify what you are referring to by the payment info options? When you imported these events, did you use the “Eventbrite” option or the “Other URL” option?

Regarding events not staying associated with Eventbrite (the radio button changing back to no), can you try switching to a completely default environment (all other plugins besides The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets disabled and the Twentyseventeen theme enabled) to see if this is still happening there? If not, you’ll want to re-enable the other elements on your site one at a time to see when this issue reappears. Please make sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing and copy/paste any errors that you see into your reply. A plugin like Health Check can help speed up this process.

Can you also try updating to the current version of WordPress (4.9.8) and The Events Calendar (4.6.22.1)?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Payment Info + Post-import event editing options’ is closed to new replies.