Missing images in the Themers Guide

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing images in the Themers Guide

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

Are there supposed to be images of examples in the Themers Guide? It seems to be referring to some on https://tri.be/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/ under Example Customization, such as the following:
    “To help you out, here’s a diagram of the basic view files that are available to edit:

What is there is a large white space with a missing graphic icon in the center.
    Illustrations would help us know what the various views look like and what we need to do to fit them into our themes.

I have cleared cache and refreshed that page several times and there is no image.

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I looked at the source for this page and saw that it points to a Google docs link. I tried to go there but I don’t have permission to view this image. I requested permission but perhaps this image should be moved to a more public location.

Leah

Hey Cynthia, I’m so sorry about that, and I really appreciate you pointing it out. I’ve updated the page with the image.

Cheers,
    Leah

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

Thank you. I think what would really help this document is another chart that shows the relationship between all the CSS files and which view templates they affect. I’ve found 18 different CSS files. Where does one begin?

Another thing that would help would include the “An Overview of Frontend Views” video and the illustrations you have in the New User Primers. Because version 3 is so completely different and any customization done in version 2 is no longer applicable, we are all new users as far as the types of views available. I had essentially ignored the primer because I thought I was an experienced user but that video helped a lot to show me what the various views looked like.

Leah

Thanks Cynthia, I’ll definitely bring that up as something we can do to improve our support docs.

~Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing images in the Themers Guide’ is closed to new replies.