Missing Events When Styled

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing Events When Styled

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dmajor
    Participant

The theme I am using (Virtue) doesn’t seem to handle your new version so well. When I use anything but the skeleton styling the events in the month view disappear or you can’t hover/click on them (I can’t tell which). And no events show up in the week view. The list view and details work okay.

Disabling the other plugins did not help, but reverting to the 2011 theme fixed it. Do you have a suggestion for me to make it work using my current theme?

Regards,
    David

Casey D

Hello dmajor,

Thanks for notifying us! I think you caught a bug. I was able to reproduce it with a completely fresh 3.9 WP install with only Virtue, TEC and TEC Pro installed.

It looks like the responsive form of the month view is tripping, but I’m not sure why.

Are these images consistent with what you are seeing?

2014-05-02 at 6.46 PM (1)

2014-05-02 at 6.55 PM

2014-05-02 at 6.57 PM

I’m going to dig around a bit more but will probably end up making a ticket for this. I’ll see if we can’t get you some sort of fix in the mean time.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

dmajor
    Participant

That’s what I get as well. Also I added the mini calendar widget and while I can click on events to filter the list below, hovering doesn’t do anything. Thanks for looking at it so quickly.

Casey D

Hello dmajor,

I submitted a ticket. I’ll have an update for you early next week.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to update you here. We were not able to fix this issue in time for our upcoming release (3.6). However, it is still very much a priority and we plan to work on it for a future maintenance release. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Events When Styled’ is closed to new replies.