Missing "Events" Page in WordPress Dashboard

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing "Events" Page in WordPress Dashboard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    carcal1
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m new to WordPress and I can’t seem to find my “Events” page in the WordPress Dashboard under Pages.
    I want to make my calendar page the home page of my site and move my Blog to a Blog page.
    Can someone advise on he best way to achieve this?
    Thank you,
    C

Josh
    Participant

Hello carcal1,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Welcome to the world of WordPress! We hope you’re enjoying it and our calendar so far 🙂

Unfortunately our plugin doesn’t create a page within WordPress to house the calendar. However, you can use the Event Rocket plugin to make the calendar your home page via the settings that you’re describing within the Settings -> Reading section of your dashboard.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

carcal1
    Participant

Thanks Josh!
    This worked great!!

Josh
    Participant

Hello carcal1,

No problem! Glad I was able to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one. If you have a few moments, we would definitely appreciate it if you took a second to rate our plugin on the WordPress.org repository.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing "Events" Page in WordPress Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.