Missing Event Details

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Missing Event Details

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi – we’ve had an issue for awhile and have been waiting for the latest upgrade to see if it went away with 2.06. Today we dropped the old version of Calendar + Calendar Pro but we’re still seeing the same issue.

The problem is that the page for an individual event most of the details aren’t showing (start, end, cost, organizer etc ….) – see http://212.84.65.11/~stjohnsc/event/familymoney_cardiff/

we’ve tried turning off the other plugins but that hasn’t helped. Any ideas?

Michael
    Participant

please sa ‘aaaaaahhhhhh’ now

Rob

Hey Michael. “Aaahhh”? 🙂 Thanks for reaching out on this. That’s an odd issue and is definitely not the experience you’re intended to have. Can you confirm that you’re running 2.0.6 for both free & PRO, and that (I know this will sound redundant) all those fields are definitely filled in on the backend?

I’d also suggest going to Settings -> The Events Calendar and switching to a different template from the dropdown, to see whether this is tied to a specific template or widespread. Let us know and we’ll try to troubleshoot from there. Apologies for the inconvenience in the interim.

Michael
    Participant

We are on 2.06 for both plugins and yes, all fields are filled in – thought there is only one event showing at the moment we have created/deleted several events during testing. Changing the template doesn’t help either.

Rob

Hey Michael. The only other thing I could think of here would be a theme conflict, if you’ve tested the plugin deactivation route. Did you build this theme, or customize it in any way? Are you in a position where you can test out reverting to the default 2011 theme (ideally with no plugins other than Events active)? It looks like that’s a staging site so there’s no risk of impacting live, unless I’m reading things wrong…

Michael
    Participant

Hey Rob
    This is a custom build based on the 2010 theme – the events pages use the default 2010 template. The site has a ton of CPT and some related java but nothing for this template.

You’re right, it is a staging site but we’re about to soft launch to members. This is the last plugin to integrate – we’ve left this quite late in the project quietly hoping the last couple upgrades 😉

We’ll keep digging and will let you know if we find the issue.

Rob

Excellent. If you can test on the default 2011 theme (rather than 2010, as this is just for testing) it’d be excellent. I and my team will try to help you out best we can from there. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Event Details’ is closed to new replies.