Missing checkout section on event pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Missing checkout section on event pages

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Edward.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Edward
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve installed Eventbrite Tickets to a new website and I’ve imported some of our events into the calendar. Everything works fine except each event is missing the checkout section.

I was expecting the page to look like the screenshot attached (from your sales page).

http://theginlounge-com.stackstaging.com/event/create-your-own-gin-manchester/

I’d appreciate your advice and assuming it’s something I’m doing wrong.

Thanks,
    Dave

David Orchard (weblad.uk) on behalf of Eddie Ludlow.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Have you changed the Eventbrite status from “Draft” to “Live” and saved the event? You can read more about connecting an Events Calendar event with Eventbrite tickets here.

Let me know if that helps, or if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Edward
    Participant

Hi Sky,

The event is already set to live.

Any other ideas?

Dave

Sky
    Keymaster

Dave,

Can you upload a screenshot of the Eventbrite settings in one of the events that is not showing the purchase form?

Thanks!

Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing checkout section on event pages’ is closed to new replies.