Missing Basic Functionality

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Missing Basic Functionality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yehuda
    Participant

Hello,

I just obtained Community Events and am disappointed to find a lack of basic functionality. Two ares of concern stem from recurring events:

> Allowing registered (not anonymous) users the ability to break off a single event. If they can enter recurring events, why can they not freely manage them. The workaround is to allow access to the Admin panel but that obviates the need for this premium add-on.

> Easily finding single events. in addition to a long list view, why not offer a calendar view to find events that link to an edit screen.

I do find that The Events Calendar with Pro add-on is a powerful engine that meets my needs. The proliferation of available functions allow me to code useful output solutions.

I am sad that the UX/UI aspect in Community Events is sorely lacking.

Respectfully,
    Yehuda Gefen

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello <span class=”fullname”>Yehuda,</span>

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

Also thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we very much value the feedback of our users, both positive and negative.

I’m sorry to hear that our plugins caused you dissatisfaction.

If you would like to see the above features implemented I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

If there is anything else I can help you with, then please let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Basic Functionality’ is closed to new replies.