Missing Argument Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Missing Argument Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shannon
    Participant

I am received the below error on the Community Add page: http://www.cftetonvalley.org/calendar/community/add/

Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page::get_title() in /home/cftvftp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/vendor/wp-router/WP_Router_Page.class.php on line 144

Can you help me out.
    Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

sbhamby,
    Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear you’re having this issue. In order for me to help further, I’ll need a little information from you:

• Go to ‘Events->Settings->Display’ and let me know what option is selected for the ‘Events Template.’ If it is set to ‘Default Page Template,’ please change it to ‘Default Events Template’ and see if that fixes the error message.

Give that a try and let me know if it fixes the problem. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Shannon
    Participant

Thank you for the response. I did have it set to the page template and changed it to Events Template. Unfortunately I am still getting the error. It’s only on the Add an Event page. The calendars are correct. Any other ideas?

Casey
    Participant

sbhamby,
    Could you try deactivating all other plugins to check for a conflict? If that fixes the issue, then please re-activate them one-by-one to determine the culprit. Give that a shot and let me know the outcome. Thanks!

-Casey-

Shannon
    Participant

No luck there either. Any other ideas?

Casey
    Participant

One last thing to try. Could you try activating the default 2013 theme to see if that removes the error message? Give that a shot and let me know if that fixes it. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

sbhamby,
    Are you still having issues here? Just let me know and I’d be glad to help out. Otherwise, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Argument Error’ is closed to new replies.