Minor problem with quantity button with Events Cale

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Minor problem with quantity button with Events Cale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hauntedrockford
    Participant

On February 16, 2017, I added a topic “Problem with display on main Event Details Page”, and you all were able to help me get the display to be good enough to use. An update sometime just prior to that date introduced a pretty big issue with the quantity +/- box. Please see the screenshot below. Note that this display problem does not exist in my woocommerce shop, only in the events.

Currently using Event Tickets 4.5.02, Event Tickets Plus 4.5.0.1, The Events Calendar 4.5.6, The Events Calendar Pro 4.4.12 on WordPress 4.8.

This is the custom .css that you all provided, not that this is better than without the custom .css, but it is still not really displaying the bottom frame correctly.

Do you have any further suggestions Note that some of the bottom settings provide earlier do not have an effect on the way this looks, but i have left them for now.

.tribe-events-style-full .tribe-events-tickets .woocommerce {
    width: 15%;
    }

.woocommerce .quantity, .woocommerce-page .quantity {
    padding-right: 0px !important;
    }

.tribe-events-style-full .woocommerce .quantity input {
    height: 30px !important;
    position: relative !important;
    width: 30px !important;
    float: left !important;
    }

.woocommerce .quantity .plus, .woocommerce-page .quantity .plus {
        border-bottom-width: 1px !important;
    }

.woocommerce .quantity input.qty, .woocommerce-page .quantity input.qty {
        border-right-width: 1px !important;
    }

.tribe-events-style-full .woocommerce .quantity input {
        border-bottom: 1px solid !important;
    }

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for posting, glad like our plugin, & I’m happy to help.:)

This kind of request would require some customization. Unfortunately, beyond what we’ve already provided, we’re not able to help you customize the plugins or themes. Since the quantity buttons work well with the WordPress default themes and the current WP version, I’d suggest reaching out to your theme developer for support with this issue, as we, as I mentioned, unfortunately, can’t support theme style conflicts on this forum.

We have some resources for customizing yourself here. And, if you need to find someone to help with the customizations, we also have some tips for finding help here.

Best of luck with your project! Let us know should you have any questions in the future!

Best,

Shelby

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Minor problem with quantity button with Events Cale’ is closed to new replies.