Mini Event Calendar Widget not displaying list of events below

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Event Calendar Widget not displaying list of events below

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hound
    Participant

Hello. Last night when I logged off, the Mini Event Calendar Widget showed the list of events on the highlighted day below it, as it is supposed to. Today, they are gone, and I can’t figure out why. Could you please help? (www.ironwolftraining.com/programs) In addition, when they were displaying yesterday, the recurring info was displaying in a black bar, and I’m not sure why.

Casey D

Hello hound,

Today we are releasing a 3.6.1 hotfix that might possibly correct this issue. We’ve seen several reports of the mini calendar widget not functioning properly. I’m not sure it fix yours, but let’s wait to see if it does before moving forward.

The update should be released imminently.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

hound
    Participant

Hi. Did this get released yesterday? (haven’t seen it yet…)

Casey D

Sorry Hound! I spoke too soon. We just wrapped up the release late last night and it should be released soon. (we are hoping for this morning)

– Casey Driscoll

Shayna Latham
    Participant

Please notify me of any hotfix.

Casey D

Hello hound,

The 3.6.1 maintenance release went out yesterday with javascript fixes. Did it fix your issue?

– Casey Driscoll

hound
    Participant

Yesireee! Thank you!
    FYI, after 3.6.1 when I tried to use the Upcoming Events widget or Featured Event Location widget, neither of them returned the proper list of events. I decided to use another widget instead, but it might be worth looking into (as if you have a spare moment, I know 🙂 )

Casey D

Hello hound,

Happy it worked out. If you wanted to open another thread for those widgets, we’ll be happy to look into it.

For now I’ll close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Event Calendar Widget not displaying list of events below’ is closed to new replies.