Mini calendar widget showing events in the past.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini calendar widget showing events in the past.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bernhardprange
    Participant

Hi there,
    an event starting yesterday but reaching into the next day will be shown the full day and not until it is over.
    Example.
    Today is the 12.02.14 14:00
    The event starting on 11.02.14 -20:00 until 12.02.14 -03:00 will still be shown.
    This is not very useful when you display disco and bar events.
    How can I resolve that?`

Barry

Hi Bernhard,

The end-of-day cutoff ought to be respected: is it possible you are seeing the expired event when the widget initially loads (ie before you navigate forwards/backwards a month or click on a specific date)?

If so, that is a bug we have added to our issue tracker and will be addressing as quickly as we can, but seems to relate to events that expired earlier in the day rather than being a problem with end-of-day cutoffs in particular.

bernhardprange
    Participant

Yes, it happens on inital load.

Barry

OK – please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience – but this is slated for a fix and we ought to see something being put in place to address this over the course of the next few upcoming releases.

bernhardprange
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Bernhard: are you trying to highlight a different bug than the one we just covered? If so can you briefly summarize?

I did click on some dates and for instance saw events listed when I clicked on the 5 March that actually began on 4 March – similarly so on 6 March – but these were events which carried over into the next day and didn’t finish until 5am. What is your end-of-day cutoff setting?

bernhardprange
    Participant

“What is your end-of-day cutoff setting”
    …was the hint I needed! Now it’s working (besides the inital load problem).

Barry

Ah, excellent! Yep there are so many settings it can be easy to miss some of them – glad that one is sorted.

What I’ll do is close the thread for the time being, but please note we do strive to re-open and post updates where they relate to bugs (like the one we looked at above, that occurs on initial load) – and so long as you are subscribed to this discussion by email, or just check back periodically, you should see an update once we’ve addressed that issue.

Thanks again for your support and patience 🙂

Barry

Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze this one into our next upcoming release (3.5) but I wanted to drop a note in here to let you know it’s still on our radar and we will try hard to fit it in to the next release instead. Thanks for your support and patience in the meantime!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini calendar widget showing events in the past.’ is closed to new replies.