Mini Calendar Widget question

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Mini Calendar Widget question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wallopdesign
    Participant

Hi there,
    is there any way of changing the look of the mini calendar for events that are on for a long time?
    Is there any way to mark the beginning and end of an event with dots leaving the ones in between clear? Just to de-clutter things a bit?…
    Cheers,
    Ewan

Geoff

Hi there, Ewan! thanks for getting in touch and welcome back to the forums. πŸ™‚

Good questions. Let’s see if we can tackle them one at a time.

is there any way of changing the look of the mini calendar for events that are on for a long time?

Unfortunately, there is no specific CSS in the mini calendar that targets multi-day events. You can target specific individual events, but not a type of event right out of the box.

Is there any way to mark the beginning and end of an event with dots leaving the ones in between clear?

As far as marking the start and end of an event with dots, you may need to customize the template itself (mini-calendar-widget.php) or here is a direct link to the documentation for the function that controls the day output in the mini calendar. This bit of customization is beyond what we can provide here in the forums, but this should at least get you started in the right direction for making that happen.

Sorry I’m unable to give you a concrete solutions, but does this help answer your questions? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Ewan! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

wallopdesign
    Participant

Hi Geoff,
    sorry for not getting back sooner, you have of course answered my question, thank you for that.
    However, I’m obviously going to have to do a bit more work than I hoped πŸ˜‰

Thanks again,
    Ewan

Geoff

Thanks for following up, Ewan! I’m glad that helps answer your question.Β I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar Widget question’ is closed to new replies.