Mini Calendar Widget no longer working (no update)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar Widget no longer working (no update)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leanne
    Participant

Site: http://barn2media.co.uk/baa
    For no known reason the mini widget calendar has stopped allowing people to browse each month. The issue seems to be with the bespoke theme, however after:
    – disabling all plugins
    – removing all javascript from the theme
    – checking for wp_head and footer to be present
    – and even removing all css and functions

I can not get the mini widget calendar back working. Yes it works fine in 2011 theme, but I need to know if I am missing a line of required code or some other reason.

Please help, this site is already overdue to go live and all issues that have put the site on hold have been due to this plugin 🙁

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties.

It looks as if your theme may not be using WordPress’s body_class() function to generate a set of classes normally expected to be applied to the body element – would you be able to investigate that with the theme author and see if adding this resolves the issue?

Let us know!

Leanne
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Thank you so much for getting back to me.
    I’ve added <?php body_class(); ?> to the body tag of my template but still no luck. Is there anything else I could be missing?
    Leanne

Barry

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for adding that 🙂

Unfortunately I think it’s been compounded by a further error – there’s a Javascript issue, an unterminated string literal, within some inline Javascript (looks to be a problem with your embedded Google Analytics code). Addressing this and any other syntax errors is going to be crucial to getting things going – would you be able to take a look at that or temporarily remove the code in question and see if that resolves things?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar Widget no longer working (no update)’ is closed to new replies.