Mini calendar widget no longer showing dots on days with events on PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini calendar widget no longer showing dots on days with events on PRO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandon
    Participant

I have been using your calendar for since last spring on a development website that we are trying to launch and just recently, the mini calendar widget no longer shows the dots on days that have a event unless you hover over that day. Originally it used to show dots on the days with the events. Nothing on this website has been touched in months so I do not understand why all of a sudden it no longer shows the dot when a event exists.

You can see the development website at http://alabamatheatre.staging.wpengine.com/

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there Brandon,

So sorry you’re having this issue! I’d love to help you out here. 🙂

So I looked into your information, and it looks like you’re using an older version of the plugin. Would you mind upgrading for me first to see if that resolves the issue?

Let me know how that goes, and we’ll go from there.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini calendar widget no longer showing dots on days with events on PRO’ is closed to new replies.