mini calendar widget no links in calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO mini calendar widget no links in calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bernhardprange
    Participant

Howdy! I am using the Pro calendar widget.
    Problem: The Day/Month switch does not work.
    Output ist i.E.:
    27 </div>

What I tried already what you tell other peoples 2do:
    Rollback to 3.4.1 to 3.3
    Rollback to 2012 theme instead of a 2014 mod.
    Rollback of all customization.

As I observed in the forum it is not only me having that problem. But you never read any solution.
    Pleas advise a SOLUTION.

bernhardprange
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Bernhard:

The issue with URLs having hyphens stripped from them is an annoying one for sure and we intend to address it – it shouldn’t actually prevent your license key from being set up, though.

To the problem at hand, I see you have two versions of the jQuery library being added to your page output. One is the standard version that ships with WordPress (great!) one is a different version being loaded from an external source:

<script src="<a href="view-source:http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.3/jquery.min.js">//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.3/jquery.min.js</a>"></script>

I suspect that is at the heart of the problem and am surprised therefore that deactivating all other plugins and switching to a different theme did not resolve this. Certainly solving this problem ought to be a first step.

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread: if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new support threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘mini calendar widget no links in calendar’ is closed to new replies.