Mini Calendar Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joel
    Participant

On my site I have future events, but they are not until the beginning of next month. However, the calendar is only displaying events for the current month. This makes it look like I have nothing going on, but its just that its not for a few days. How can the calendar look for the next events and if they reside in the next month to auto forward to calendar to display these?

Thanks
    Joel

Nico

Hi Joel,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our support forums!

Let me say there are no settings or easy way to achieve this 🙁 Not saying this is impossible but it’s something that will surely require some custom code and that is surely out of support scope.

If you still want to dive into this customization, I think one way to go would be to craft a javascript snippet that checks if there are linked days inside the current month, and if there are none trigger next month button click. Another way to go would be to de-queue the widget’s js file and replace it with a custom one.

I’m sorry there’s no easy fix for this one but please let me know if have any other follow-up questions,
    Best,
    Nico

Joel
    Participant

thanks for the ideas. do we have feature requests section where we can add this. at the end of every month, many people out there are facing the same issue. seems like a very useful enhancement.

thanks
    joel

Nico

Hey Joel,

Thanks for the follow-up!

We sure do have a place for those: Modern Tribe User Voice Page. There you can add the new feature request, and you can also comment or up-vote existing ones. Thanks for doing so!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to help.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar Widget’ is closed to new replies.