Mini Calendar Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar Widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vicki
    Participant

In addition to the Events Calendar, we are using the mini calendar widget in the footer of the home page. It will not go to the previous or next month when clicking on the arrows — it just spins.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help out.

I took a look at your site and see what you mean.

It appears the issue is because your theme is using jquery-1.7.2.min.js

While WordPress is currently shipping with jQUery-1.11.2,which is the version we support.

Please update the jQuery version in your theme to the latest version shipped with WordPress to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Vicki
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

If I gave you access to my ftp site, would you be able to change it for me?

I appreciate the offer!

However, our current policy is not to accept logins or to log in to customer servers/WordPress installations.

The Theme developer may have some coding you can drop in to fix the issue. Are you able to contact them to see if they can help?

Vicki
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I uploaded a jQuery Updater plug-in so now that is updated to the latest version — still, the mini calendar still doesn’t work 🙁

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at your site and still see the older version of jQuery being loaded.

Did you remove the change?

Vicki
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for checking on the site.

The jQuery updater plug-in that I uploaded says that it is running the latest version but nothing changed so, for now I just took the mini-calendar off of the home page. I think our members can use the calendar in EVENTS. We upgraded to PRO because our committees said they wanted to list their ongoing events but I still haven’t been given that information so… anyways, thanks again.

Vicki

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok well if you contact the theme developer:

http://www.cherryframework.com/

They maybe to provide some exact instructions on how to update to the latest version of jQuery.

Since you are going to just use the Event List Widget Instead I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar Widget’ is closed to new replies.