Mini calendar translate days

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini calendar translate days

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cristobal Terceiro
    Participant

Hi, i show a mini calendar ([tribe_mini_calendar]) in a page, all the plugin is translated, but the days of the week not (M, T, W….), my language is Galician (WP-100%, TECalendar-100%, and PRO-100% translated .po).

Patricia

Hey Cristobal,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The days of the week and month names are translated by the WordPress core (The Events Calendar simply uses wp_locale to handle this).

Have you tried to update your WordPress language to Galician? To change your WordPress language, please navigate to Settings > General > Site Language and select from the list of available languages.

Does it help you to solve the problem? If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini calendar translate days’ is closed to new replies.