Mini Calendar not displaying more than 5 events, setting is at 10

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Mini Calendar not displaying more than 5 events, setting is at 10

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    artvallarta
    Participant

Thanks in advance for your assistance. Our mini calendar shown here https://artvallarta.cloudaccess.host/?page_id=524
    is only displaying 5 events. I amended the setting to 10, but 5 still only displaying. On the main calendar. displayed here https://artvallarta.cloudaccess.host/ you will see there is a total of 6 events.

Look forward to your reply

Edward

Hey there Natalie!

Thanks for reaching out — sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties.

If you are adding the mini calendar via shortcode, you can try the following snippet in your functions.php file →

/*
    * The Events Calendar - Change event count to show in mini calendar when used via shortcode
    */
    add_action( 'wp_ajax_tribe-mini-cal-day', 'tribe_mini_cal_change_count' );
    add_action( 'wp_ajax_nopriv_tribe-mini-cal-day', 'tribe_mini_cal_change_count' );

function tribe_mini_cal_change_count (){

if ( isset( $_POST['count'] ) ) $_POST['count'] = 10;
    }

If you are adding via widget, you can easily customize the number of events within the widget settings.

Hope that helps!

artvallarta
    Participant

Good Day.. Yes, I was referring to the widget. I did change the number in the set-up to 10 and it still was showing only 5. This morning, I checked and its showing the correct number

thanks

Edward

Glad that worked out for you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar not displaying more than 5 events, setting is at 10’ is closed to new replies.