Mini Calendar Month to match Month of Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar Month to match Month of Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shaun
    Participant

I have a Mini Calendar in the sidebar of an events page. Events are only displayed in list view.

When a user toggles the mini calendar ahead 4 months, and then clicks an event, they are brought to a day list view, and the mini calendar is set back to the current month.

Is there a way to update the mini calendar so that it will match the month/year if a day view is loaded?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can try to help out here.

The Mini Calendar the Main Event Calendar are not designed to be synced to the same month.

That could be possible with a script, but we do not have anything to provide for that unfortunately.

I could try to help get you started on a customization like that, but would not be able to help throughout the entire process to create a script like that.

Let me know.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar Month to match Month of Page’ is closed to new replies.