mini calendar featured image

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO mini calendar featured image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Annette
    Participant

Before upgrading to pro, the featured image was displayed in upcoming events. Now it is that calendar thing. I want my featured image back. Please help. Also where can the title font size be adjusted.

Courtney

Hi Annette

You can select which display you’d prefer to have on /Events by going to WPAdmin → Events → Settings → Display. Then change your Default View to Photo.  I believe this is the featured image view you were looking for.

The font size adjustment is set in your CSS.  See the Themer’s Guide for more about custom styles.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks
    Courtney

Annette
    Participant

I don’t want the photo… I want the widget list items to have the featured image thumbnail to the left not that calendar thing.

The other site I use your calendar on is http://www.txavc.org. It has the community forum add-on not the pro. The pro version takes that thumbnail off of the list items in the widget.

I guess I will try to find in themer’s guide if you can’t give me the quick css for font size for the titles in the widget.

Courtney

Thanks Annette,

Can you point me to the specific page/post that has the widget list viewable? I looked around on the home page, blog, and a post within the blog and wasn’t seeing a widget from our plugins.

Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘mini calendar featured image’ is closed to new replies.