Mini Calendar – Dont display events below

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar – Dont display events below

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    renophil
    Participant

I have a mini calendar here: http://inventivewebdesign.com/renophil/ under the various sliders. We don’t want to display the upcoming events below because we are going to display them to the side. I added code from the forum to have the date on the calendar link to the event page. How can I make the upcoming dates disappear? Also, how can I limit them to just 1 if the client changes their mind?

Patricia

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

How are you adding this calendar to your page? Assuming that you are using the tribe_mini_calendar shortcode, you can limit the number of events displayed below the calendar to zero by using:

[tribe_mini_calendar limit=”0″]

You will find more info about our shortcodes here.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar – Dont display events below’ is closed to new replies.