Mini-Calendar Date Style on List Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini-Calendar Date Style on List Widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jack Tumpson
    Participant

Hello,

I really like how the mini-cal widget uses those really styled blocks with the start day and date. I have tried modifying the list-widget.php file but cannot properly get the loop to work. Any suggestions beyond modifying my mini-cal widget which we use else where?

Thanks,
    – Jordan

Casey
    Participant

Jordan,
    Thanks for getting in touch! We never recommend that users edit the plugin files directly, since your changes will be lost whenever you update the plugin. Take a look at our themer’s guide, which will show you how to properly override template files.

If you’re looking to customize the list widget, then you’ll want to override ‘plugins/events-calendar-pro/views/pro/widgets/list-widget.php.’ The loop is fully contained in that file, so you should be able to modify as needed to just display some blocks that are styled similarly to the mini-cal widget.

Hopefully that’s enough to get you started, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Jack Tumpson
    Participant

Hello,
    I got through all of the above, but cannot find which variable holds the event start date.

Casey
    Participant

Jordan,
    Take a look at our Developer Docs, paying particular attention to the tribe_get_start_date() function, which is what I think you’ll need. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini-Calendar Date Style on List Widget’ is closed to new replies.