Mini Calendar CSS issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar CSS issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Casey
    Participant

Basically, the title and screenshot explains the details.

Hunter

Hi Casey,

I attempted to access the link provided but was unable to do so. Try providing another link – you may want to confirm you’re able to access the image in a private browsing window before sending over the link.

Also, please provide as much information as possible in regards to the issue you’re experiencing. It will help expedite your request.

Thanks for choosing PRO and have a great week!

Casey
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back Casey,

I visited the link provided and noticed some display issues. Does the problem occur when reverting back to the default WP theme? Additionally, have you tried altering your settings found under Events > Settings > Display? (see screenshot below)

Theme conflicts/customizations are unfortunately beyond the scope of support we are able to provide, but I was able to find one article that might help. I noticed you’re using the Jupiter theme; have you tried contacting your author to see if they have any insight on a possible solution?

Keep me posted on your progress and have a great week 🙂

Casey
    Participant

By removing the <pre> wrapper class, it fixes the css issue, but removing that class will break the calendar javascript. Any ideas how we can go around this?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Casey.
    Hunter

Hey Casey,

As previously stated, theme support unfortunately extends beyond the scope I’m able to provide through the support forums. There are just too many themes out there, it would be impossible for us to provide support for all of them.

You may want to try contacting your theme author to see if they have any insight on the issues you’re experiencing. I truly apologize I’m not able to provide more assistance and thank you for your understanding.

Have a good week and best of luck with the customizations 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar CSS issue’ is closed to new replies.