Mini Calendar – Can’t see Month or Prev/Next Month Arrow Links

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar – Can’t see Month or Prev/Next Month Arrow Links

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alchetecwebdev
    Participant

We are using the SmartMag Theme from ThemeSphere and All the Events Calendar function seem to be working (using the Full Styles under the Default Stylessheets setting) BUT the month and previous & next month link arrows are showing up as white text over a white background so they cannot be seen.

The SmartMag theme has a custom CSS function that allows you to modify a class or id. I have tried to change the font color and background color of the class tribe-mini-calendar-nav and the id tribe-mini-calendar-month-0 but neither of these worked.

Is there a way to easily change the font color or background color of the mini calendar Nav?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can try to help out here, but limited in theme compatibility.

Do you have a link you can provide in a private reply so I can see what is happening?

It is hard to come up with css to replace it without seeing it live.

Thanks

alchetecwebdev
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

I got this css to work for me:

.tribe-mini-calendar-grid-wrapper .tribe-mini-calendar-nav span {
    color: #000;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

alchetecwebdev
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar – Can’t see Month or Prev/Next Month Arrow Links’ is closed to new replies.