Mini Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cbh
    Participant

Hello team! Love the calendar- I was wondering if there was a way to instead of listing all of the events beneath the mini calendar, the events can be viewed as a pop up or hover over a date. Just like if I go to the main events calendar and wish to preview an event, when i hover over one, a pop up comes up. Is this at all possible?

Geoff

Howdy Jason! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums. We appreciate the kind words and are stoked that you’re enjoying the calendar so far. 🙂

Interesting question and idea. I imagine that would be possible to do but would take a fair amount of custom development to accomplish. If that’s something you’re comfortable lifting, I’d suggest starting by enqueueing the same scripts from the Month View into the template you are using for the Mini Calendar. Then, I would modify the Mini Calendar templates (more on template overrides in our Themer’s Guide) to simulate the Month View markup and modify accordingly.

This sort of custom work is outside the scope of what we can support here in the forums, but if you have specific questions as you dig in, we’d be happy to help you in a separate thread.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jason! Just checking in to see if you still needed assistance on this one–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Jason! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks now, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if any other question pop up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini Calendar’ is closed to new replies.