Migrating from Eventbrite to Wootickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Migrating from Eventbrite to Wootickets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    davidcoulter
    Participant

Migrating from Eventbrite tickets 3.9 (worked fine) to Wootickets 3.9 and now previous single-events do not show up in our theme BUT do show up in the latest 20-14 theme. Any idea of what we can do to resolve to allow our theme to work with the new single-events display?

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry, I’m not sure I’m following the exact issue you’re having. Could you give some more detail on which previous events you’re seeing the issue with? Are they not showing up within your main calendar feed? Or, while on a single event view, are you not seeing the navigation at the bottom to see the older events?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!

davidcoulter
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for following up with us!

Is this still an issue? I looked at the site and clicked “find out more” to go to a single-event page and it worked fine. The single event also appeared to display as expected with tickets, content and meta.

Thanks!

davidcoulter
    Participant

This reply is private.

davidcoulter
    Participant

This is an error we see in the Error.log when using EventCalendar v3.9 with current woocommerce3.8

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_the_permalink() in /home1/ccacanad/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/Google_Data_Markup.php on line 32

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for following up. I apologize for the inconvenience you’re having with these issues in using our plugin.

I just noticed that you’ve stated you’re using version 3.8.5 of WordPress. Do the issues persist if you update to the latest version of WordPress (4.1) and the latest versions of both The Events Calendar, WooCommerce Tickets?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrating from Eventbrite to Wootickets’ is closed to new replies.