Migrating events with tribe-ext-export-mec-events-1.1.0

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Migrating events with tribe-ext-export-mec-events-1.1.0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doron
    Participant

Hey
    I’m trying to export all the Events on a live site to import to a staging site.
    Following this tutorial:

https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/migrating-events-from-modern-events-calendar/.

downloaded this plugin: tribe-ext-export-mec-events-1.1.0.

In Events > Settings > Imports, clicking on Export Events produces this URL:

http://dialogtogether.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-common&tab=imports&export_events=1&_wpnonce=c909dbc911

But nothing happens. Why? (I have the basic and pro version of the Event Calander installed)

Thank

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Doron!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

That extension is not to migrate events from one site to another using our plugins. It is aimed for users of the “Modern Events Calendar”, which is different from ours, so they can export their events and import them to their site using The Events Calendar plugin.

If you want to migrate your events from one site to another using The Events Calendar, you can use the built-in WordPress export/import tools by navigating to your WP Admin > Tools.

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrating events with tribe-ext-export-mec-events-1.1.0’ is closed to new replies.