Migrating a Site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Migrating a Site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carter
    Participant

I tried to migrate my site from a development link to the live location. Everything went fine except the “The Events Calendar” plugin will not activate. WordPress is giving me the following as the reason, “Cannot redeclare event_grid_view() (previously declared in /www/eh11723/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-premium/deprecated-template-tags.php:11) in /www/eh11723/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/template-tags-deprecated.php on line 13.”

I opened this file and check these lines and I am not sure what the error is or means? If anyone could help that would be amazing because I am currently stuck in limbo.
    Thanks,
    Carter

carter
    Participant

I am using Thesis 1.8.5, WordPress 3.4.1, The Events Calendar Plugin is 2.0.8, and my Events Calendar Pro is version 2.0.7.

carter
    Participant

Looks like my problem was that everything wasn’t at 2.0.8, when I got everything on that version it seemed to work fine.

Rob

Hey Carter. Awesome to hear you got this figured out; yeah, anytime the plugins are running out of sync you’re likely to encounter such issues.

Seems like we’re set here so I’m going to mark your solution as the answer, and close it out. As usual let us know what else you need in the future.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrating a Site’ is closed to new replies.