MEssy default CSS

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus MEssy default CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    melbournedigital
    Participant

Google Maps only fills half the box?

Ticket area looks terrible!

What are all those borders and how do I remove “Dont add me to the guest list”????

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Paul and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the Map not displaying correctly on your website.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

It looks like you were able to fix the look of the map and remove the “don’t add me to the attendee list” option. Kudos for that!

What is going on is that sometimes styles from the calendar and styles from your WordPress theme might be competing. The best place to tackle most of these issues is Events -> Settings -> Display (by playing around with the first 2 settings).

On that note, the dark border seems to be coming from a CSS rule from the Enfold theme.

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Additional CSS metabox:

.tribe-events-tickets td.woocommerce, .tribe-events-tickets .tickets_description, .tribe-events-tickets .tickets_name, .tribe-events-tickets .tickets_name p, .tribe-events-tickets .tickets_price, .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta td {
    border: 1px solid #dfdfdf;
    }

#top .main_color .quantity input.plus, #top .main_color .quantity input.minus {
    text-align: center;
    }

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

melbournedigital
    Participant

Thank you, all looking great now!

melbournedigital
    Participant

The Google Maps still are not working here?

In the docco it talks about the 3 types of templates available, I dont have that option?

I believe I should be able to change the template(s) in use?

Geoff B.

Good morning Paul,

Thank you for writing back.

I am glad the ticket section looks better on your site.

As for the map, the actual size seems to vary from event to event for some reason.
    Either way, here is a bit of CSS to even things out.

.single-tribe_events .secondary .tribe-events-venue-map {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

As for the choice of templates under Events -> Settings -> Display, it looks like your WordPress theme took these options away. Some theme authors do that to “force” a certain look 🙂

If you are really curious, you can always temporarily switch themes and revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to get a sense of what these settings do.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘MEssy default CSS’ is closed to new replies.