Merge Venues

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Merge Venues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca
    Participant

We have multiple people adding to a Google Calendar and their Outlook calendar. When I import these calendars the venues are slightly different causing multiple venues. Is there a way to merge venues?

Reading other issues you say there is by going to Settings then General. I clicked on the button that said to merge venues but then the page refreshed and now I can not see that button. None of the venues merged. Is there an easier and faster way to merge venues without having to click on each event?

Hi Kayla,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately if the venues are all slightly different, there is no automatic way for the venues to be merged, other than to manually do it yourself.

As you’ve discovered, once you click on the Merge Duplicates button, it is no longer visible.  We do have a bug report currently logged for this issue.

I have added this thread to the report so that you will be notified when a fix becomes available.

In the meantime, you can use the following custom code to bring this button back:
    function always_show_venue_amalgamator_button( $option, $default, $name ) {
    if ( $name !== 'organizer_venue_amalgamation' ) {
    return $option;
    }

return 0;
    }

add_filter( 'tribe_get_single_option', 'always_show_venue_amalgamator_button', 10, 3 );

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Nico

Hey,

Happy to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 22th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Merge Venues’ is closed to new replies.