Menu conflicts with Events page and Blog page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Menu conflicts with Events page and Blog page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

My apologies if this has been covered before but I can’t find out how to fix this issue… The ECP menu item seems to conflict with my normal menu-based blog page i.e. as they both use posts when I am on the Events page my Blog page is also highlighted in the menu. Additionally when I am on a single event page the “Events” menu highlighting disappears altogether… is anyone else having this problem? Many thanks, David

David
    Participant
    Rob

Hey David. I believe you’d emailed me about this, right? It’d be awesome if I could see a screenshot of how your Appearance –> Menus page was configured, to get a better feel for what could be wrong here.

Rob

Hey David. I believe you’d emailed me about this, right? It’d be awesome if I could see a screenshot of how your Appearance –> Menus page was configured, to get a better feel for what could be wrong here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu conflicts with Events page and Blog page’ is closed to new replies.