Membership system and Event tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Membership system and Event tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bert Tseurinck

Hi,

I read many articles about a conflict between your plugin and Woocommerce Memebership.

I need a simple membership with 6 kind of membership options with different cost.
    Only members can see certain pages, and only members can subscribe to events to buy tickets.

After one has renewed the mebership for one year, one has access to the events displayed as a list.
    Eacht event has different options and variants (with food, only half day, …).

Two questions:

1/ Which plugin do you recommend for the membership part, that communicates without bugs with your Event TIckets Pro system ?

2/ Is there standard a payment system linked to Event Tickets Pro or do I have to purchase another (expensive) Woocommerce plugin for that ?

3/ I want to use Mollie.be as payment platform. Is that possible ?

Thank you

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and considering our products.

1. While we don’t have any integrations built in to support membership pricing at this time, there are a couple of ways that I can think of to accomplish this:

You could provide coupon codes for each level of membership available through your organization, which can be applied to ticket purchases at checkout to receive a discount. This method would likely be the simplest approach, as support for coupon/discount codes is available with both of our supported e-commerce platforms, and coupon codes can be input directly from the cart and/or checkout pages.

You could try using a third-party WooCommerce extension such as WooCommerce Memberships to offer separate pricing tiers for different membership levels. This method may be a simpler approach for your visitors, but it would likely require more setup on your end and like you say it may have tweaks that need to be worked out.. In particular, if your selected extension relies on WooCommerce product pages for proper functionality, this Knowledgebase article may be helpful: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/

2. Our plugin works with three e-commerce solutions: Woocommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and TribeCommerce.
    3. I am not aware of this however if it works with Woocommerce you can use it. The other two ecommerce solutions would work with PayPal.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership system and Event tickets’ is closed to new replies.