Membership Access to Event Calendar Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Membership Access to Event Calendar Pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Julie

Hello

I’m looking for a couple of functions for an event calendar and would like to know if Event Calendar Pro can do it.

1. Membership log in. I’m only wanting the event calendar to be available to members with a log in. As the events calendar is not a WP page, I’m not sure if you are able to restrict to members.

2. If the above is possible, I would like the members to be able to add their own events directly from the events calendar, with admin approval.

Please advise if these two options are available, or if there are additional plug ins required.

Thank you and kind regards

Casey
    Participant

Julie,
    Thanks for your questions. Hopefully I can help you out. Regarding #1: we don’t currently support this, but feel free to make your voice heard and submit the idea on our UserVoice page for consideration in a future release.

Regarding #2: yes, you can allow user-submitted events using our Community Events add-on. This will allow you to either publish user-submitted events immediately or require administrator approval.

I hope that helps to answer your questions. Please let us know if you need further help. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership Access to Event Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.