Membership

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Membership

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andres Dominguez

Hi, i am building a site for an adventure club that will need to have events and member profiles wichh members will sign up to the events and show their profiles at the events they have sign up for or purchased their tickets, so people can know who is going to the events and i want to have the ability for members to purchase memberships, like 1 year or 3 month memberships for the adventure club. Also i would like members to add each other as friends and members also send privates messages to each other.
    Would all this be possible with your add ons, or would have to build them myself?

Edward

Hey there Andres!

Thanks for reaching out — that’s a great question, I can help with that 🙂

It sounds like using BuddyPress with The Events Calendar will achieve the features that you are looking for. On it’s own, TEC doesn’t provide that sort of social functionality but can be added with BuddyPress.

There may be a bit of customization depending on the scale of integration you are looking for. Basically TEC would handle the tasks relating to events and the third-party BuddyPress would hand the social aspect of profiles and messaging.

Hope that helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership’ is closed to new replies.