Meetup Giveaway

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Meetup Giveaway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I run the Colorado Springs WordPress meetup and I am presenting on how to best use the Events Calendar from setup, creating events, tickets, RSVP, using WOO /EDD and going through the extensions. I currently use TEC in my business and I look forward to sharing it with my community.

I wanted to see if you could provide a giveaway for a premium license to Event Calendar Pro for one year. Typically I ask people only to enter if they are going to use the plugin, and then either draw randomly or ask a fun question or fact about you guys. We have around 30-35 people in attendance at each event. More info here http://www.meetup.com/ColoradoSpringsWordPress/events/225099266/

I would greatly appreciate this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hunter

Hey John,

That sounds like an awesome time and we are more than thankful to have you showcasing our products to your meetup attendees!

Your best bet would be to reach out through our contact form. These kinds of decisions are made by a different team, but I’m sure they’d love to hear about your proposition!

Thanks again for rocking our products at your upcoming meetup and best of luck getting a license for the giveaway!

Cheers,
    Hunter

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Meetup Giveaway’ is closed to new replies.