Media Files from Reoccurring Facebook Events Out of Control

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Media Files from Reoccurring Facebook Events Out of Control

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luke Homitsky
    Participant

Hi, I’ve searched the forms and have found a few posts on this topic from almost a year ago- I’l looking to see if there have been an updates to solve this issue. Clients are complaining that Media is growing out of control, with duplicate images due to the reoccurring events they have on Facebook. Has there been a way to fix this? I can’t use the turning off of import options mentioned in threads, as than I’m asking clients to go back in WordPress and add event images manually after importing- It’s not a very attractive answer to the problem. Thanks in Advance!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Luke!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me try to help you with this topic.

I made a few tests importing events from Facebook but could not reproduce the duplicate images. You mention that these are coming from recurring events from Facebook, so this could be happening when dealing with recurring events.

When getting duplicate images for an import, do all the event images for that import get duplicated or just some?

Could you please share a Facebook URL from where you are experiencing the duplicate images? We’ll try to reproduce the issue on our side.

Thanks,
    Victor

Luke Homitsky
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Media Files from Reoccurring Facebook Events Out of Control’ is closed to new replies.