Maximum # of Scheduled imports?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Maximum # of Scheduled imports?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FMD IT
    Participant

Is there a maximum number of facebook pages that I can have scheduled imports coming from?

Caroline

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! Other than the daily limits imposed by your particular tier of Event Aggregator license (100, 300, or 1,000), there should be no limit to the number of Facebook pages that can be used for sourcing scheduled imports. That said, if you should run across any limits when setting up your imports, let us know, and we’ll be glad to take a closer look.

Thank you!

FMD IT
    Participant

I have been having a problem with the auto import function not working and getting a red exclamation mark instead in the import list. The import will work when it is manual, one at a time. When I have only a few facebook pages in my schedule import list everything works well. I have almost 100 now and it is not working automatically.

Any chance to have one of the bulk actions be “import” instead of only “delete” ?

thanks

Cliff

Hi, FMD. Caroline is out so I’m helping out here.

The EA licenses limit the number of imports. If you have the 100 limit and import from 100 different Facebook URLs, each once per day, and no other imports setup (Meetup, iCal, etc) you would be at the max.

However, if you have 100 Facebook URLs scheduled to import every hour, that would be 100 x 24 = 2,400 scheduled imports per day, far over the 100 limit.

It sounds like this could be your issue, since you said things work when you have a low number of Facebook URLs.

Please let me know if you think this could be the issue here.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Maximum # of Scheduled imports?’ is closed to new replies.