Maximum Imports Reached even though I don't have that many imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Maximum Imports Reached even though I don't have that many imports

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve opened up other tickets for some issues, but in my trying to solve other problems that have arisen with the calendar install, I’ve also noticed that it’s saying my maximum import feeds have been reached, even though there’s no way that’s possible from my perspective.

Here are some details:

1. My license has a 1000 import limit.
    2. I’m using the license on 2 different multi-site installs.
    3. Between those two installs, I’ve got ~95 sites.
    4. Of those 95 sites, most of them are importing only 1 feed, though some are importing up to 5.
    5. Even if all those sites were importing 10 feeds, I’d still only have 950 imports.
    6. Of those feeds being imported, a large portion of them (possibly up to 50%) are only imported once monthly.
    7. The rest of the feeds are imported once daily.

I’ve check the database tables and everything else I can think of to figure out where I may be able to reset that number and have it re-scan, but I can’t.

I also wonder if this may be the cause of some of my feeds not importing correctly on the websites.

I also wonder if the limit is met because of how many times the feeds kept getting duplicated from a prior calendar bug (perhaps this was a side-effect that’s now causing so many people’s feeds to have stopped working?)

Anyway, I can’t get some of my calendars to import now, and I think this may be the reason.

Any thoughts?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there Chris,

I’m happy to help! 🙂

I think you’re right about the bug causing this issue. Would you please reach out to us via email using the form on this page so that we can re-issue your license key and give you a “clean slate” on this?

Let me know if there’s anything further I can do to help!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Maximum Imports Reached even though I don't have that many imports’ is closed to new replies.