Maximum Import Request more than 100….

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Maximum Import Request more than 100….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hi, I only have 86 Facebook sites to be imported…. and I keep getting the message that the Limit of 100 a day has reached… it isn’t possible isn’t it ?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/import-limit-on-aggregator-false-warning/

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the email and sorry you are experiencing issues. Could the sites possibly have more than one or duplicates? This may cause the limit to be reached. The referenced customer ended up upgrading because he was hitting his limit.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Thomas
    Participant

HI,
    no there is no “twin” of this site, and some of the 86 sources are planned weekly or even monthly so it is impossible that I can hit 100 requests at one day… I believe that it is connected to the problem with the recurring events in facebook that are not imported right since weeks… 🙁
    I guess the system try’s to import the same case more than once a day and keeps the counter running…. but the counter only should count if a new import has hit the ground … right?

BTW, it is ridiculous, that it takes weeks for a premium plugin to fix a change at the Facebook API….

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

I see, well lets try this. Can you send me a screenshot of your entire Event Aggregator Import screen? Also, has it ever worked without you receiving this limit error or has this happened from the start?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Maximum Import Request more than 100….’ is closed to new replies.