Max capacity of tickets can't be removed in front office

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Max capacity of tickets can't be removed in front office

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by HANDIRESEAU Handireseau sarl.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

On this page we have the Event Calendar module with Event Ticket Plus, we show the number of tickets available, but my client would like to remove this information from the front office. The issue is when we do this in backend, it’s not possible anymore to book a ticket.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

First, please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

That said, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

Just to confirm I understand what you are trying to accomplish, do you want to remove the number of remaining tickets available that show up to the users when trying to purchase a ticket?

Please let me know and I will try to come up with a snippet to hide it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Max capacity of tickets can't be removed in front office’ is closed to new replies.