Matching date-time formatting with WordPress settings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Matching date-time formatting with WordPress settings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pknvelp
    Participant

When I setup WordPress, I always make sure date and time formatting are correct according to the Dutch language. This means a 24 hour clock instead of am/pm and dd-mm-yyyy or for instance ’24 november’ instead of ‘november 24’.

What I noticed is that the plug-in doesn’t use these settings, but uses it’s own formatting. How can I change that? I would like to have it all uniform.

Barry

The pknvelp,

There are a few places where we enforce time formats like “4pm” and we do appreciate that isn’t ideal. However, our next release should largely address this and even where it isn’t possible to directly inherit from the WordPress time format setting we will offer filters to make it easier to localize the display of dates and times.

Until then you would need to customize the calendar output to resolve this, I’m afraid.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Matching date-time formatting with WordPress settings’ is closed to new replies.