Massively Unhappy

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Massively Unhappy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    moif
    Participant

License expired. Prompted to purchase new license which I was happy to do. Current version was 2.0.11 so I took backups, upgraded and discovered 3.0+ versions are incompatible with my theme. Spent a day or so trying to figure it out (yes, plugins deactivated, yes default theme) but just decided to downgrade instead.

So I uninstalled both plugins and went back to 2.0.11 and reimported my database.

Now, all but a few of my entries have vanished. I check the Events admin page and some of my events are set to start in 2017?? This is a calendar for a radio station and all shows are recurring, except now they’re set to ‘No’?

What the hell. I now have to reschedule ALL of the shows.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy,

First of all thank you very much for renewing your license. I am truly sorry the upgrade did not go smoothly. Generally at least one of our three default stylesheets will work with a theme. But, at times we still see some exotic themes or circumstance that make integration difficult.

Thank you for trying the default theme and disabling plugins. If at all possible I really want to help you resolve this without you having to reinput the events. To that end would you be comfortable with providing us with a copy of your DB backup? Sometimes WordPress has issues with those. I would like to see if I can get yours to import successfully. If you do wish to give us a copy, please use the “Set as private reply” so that no one else gets a copy of your data.

If you have any updates on this issue, or other questions please let us know. We take it very seriously when people have issues like this.

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Massively Unhappy’ is closed to new replies.