Marketplace plugin work with Events Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Marketplace plugin work with Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, I am just wondering if there was any news or updates on community events/ the events calendar pro working well with Product Vendors by woothemes or WC vendors pro here: https://www.wcvendors.com/product/wc-vendors-pro/

Any help here would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    James

Cliff

Hi, James.

No news regarding that. If anything, it’d be at our UserVoice Feature Request site (please add your idea there if it’s not already).

I’m really not familiar with how WC Vendors Pro might integrate with any of our plugins, but we did a redesign of the Community Events form as of version 4.5 to make it easier to customize the form (e.g. action hooks above and below each module) so maybe that’s a step in the right direction.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Marketplace plugin work with Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.