Map view not accurate when date selected

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Map view not accurate when date selected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elise D

I am a developer and I have several projects that can use this bundle but here’s where I’m stuck on pulling the trigger on the purchase:

In the map view of the filter bar in the demo, if I select a “Date” from the filter (Nov 17, 2017) and submit, it will return a range (November 17 – December 20). This is misleading in the user experience because one expects listings for that selected date.

Is there a way to force the map view to use the list view date filter (i.e., by month instead of a date) or is there a way to actually provide the end date value in the range instead of it being an arbitrary unknown to the user?

Courtney

Hi Elise

Filter Bar does not natively come with that functionality. However, it might still be possible. If you are familiar with coding, you can start in our Themer’s Guide to overwrite the changes you’d like.

We also welcome suggestions at our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Map view not accurate when date selected’ is closed to new replies.