Map scrollwheel

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Map scrollwheel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

How can I disable the Google maps scrollwheel? The file I used to edit no longer exists.
    http://pastebin.com/weSav9UD

Josh
    Participant

Hello joinfof,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

That section is now located within the “resources” -> “embedded-maps.js” file. However, it is usually best not to edit these files directly. There are some good suggestions within this post of Stack Overflow that may help you to permanently disable this option within your theme.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Hunter

It’s a little frustrating you guys make it this difficult to disable the scrollwheel. It’s usually the first “feature” included with essentially every other theme and plugin utilizing Google Maps.

Josh
    Participant

Hello joinfof,

I’m sorry for the frustration over this issue.

We try to keep the options for our plugin as lean as possible to make the overall plugin easier for users to manage. However, if you feel this is something that would bring a lot of value to other users, we happily take feature requests on our UserVoice page. If you would like, you can add the request there for our developers to consider for a future release.

I’m sorry again for the frustration. If there is anything else that I can help with, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Map scrollwheel’ is closed to new replies.